- Christmas Display, JR Nagoya Takashimaya
- Kanmon Projection Mapping, Kitakyushu City
- To-SEEN, Tokyo Metropolitan Government South Observation Deck
- Epson Square Show Room, Marunouchi
- Chibimaruko-chan Land, Amusement Park
- ECOCCOSHOP IKIIKI, Edo Culture Complex, Kanda Myoujin
- Tornado Lab, Nagoya City Science Museum
- Chloé SPRING 2022 COLLECTION ISETAN THE STAGE, Pop-up Store
- New Year Holiday’s Window Display, Matsuya Ginza
- Christmas Display, Omotesando Hills
- S-PAL II LED Vision, Sendai Station
- KIOI WINTER Christmas Display, Tokyo Garden Terrace Kioi-cho
In March 2022, Nomura Duo Co., Ltd., Nomura Techno Co., Ltd. and Nomura Development Co., Ltd. merged and made a fresh start with the new name of NOMURA MEDIAS Co., Ltd.
Ever since the foundation, Nomura Group has been bringing the messages of clients to consumers by adding colors to places making full use of real space expressions we acquired through years of experience.
Recent drastic evolution in digital technology has realized a high degree of fusion between the real and the digital, diversifying ways to communicate and cutting open new worlds.
What we, NOMURA MEDIAS, aim is to turn new “spaces” into “media” utilizing both the expressions we acquired in the real space and the cutting-edge digital technology, and thus, maximize the value of experience.
NOMURA MEDIAS is a group of professionals on spatial activation you can count on, shaping the latest value of experience.
Nomura Medias Co., Ltd.
President Nakagawa Masahiro