- Christmas Display, JR Nagoya Takashimaya
- Kanmon Projection Mapping, Kitakyushu City
- To-SEEN, Tokyo Metropolitan Government South Observation Deck
- Epson Square Show Room, Marunouchi
- Chibimaruko-chan Land, Amusement Park
- ECOCCOSHOP IKIIKI, Edo Culture Complex, Kanda Myoujin
- Tornado Lab, Nagoya City Science Museum
- Chloé SPRING 2022 COLLECTION ISETAN THE STAGE, Pop-up Store
- New Year Holiday’s Window Display, Matsuya Ginza
- Christmas Display, Omotesando Hills
- S-PAL II LED Vision, Sendai Station
- KIOI WINTER Christmas Display, Tokyo Garden Terrace Kioi-cho
The Company collects and uses important Personal Information from business partners to realize our higher-level services. The Company recognizes Personal Information protection as an important responsibility and shall handle Personal Information in accordance with the following policies in order to fulfill this responsibility.
Further, the Company recognizes the importance of the protection of Personal Information of our employees and those who are involved in our business activities also and handles such Personal Information in the same manner as the business partners’ information.
1. Definition of Personal InformationPersonal Information means, regardless of the medium, information which can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, other description or number associated with individual contained in such information (including any information that is not identifiable only by the information but identifiable for a specific individual by matching it against other information.).
2.Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal InformationWhen providing services such as planning, designing, supervising or producing displays or products, sales of goods, etc., the Company may collect your Personal Information directly or from third parties to the extent necessary for executing transactions with companies or organizations dealing with the Company. The handling of Personal Information by the Company is limited within the scope of the purposes notified to you or the scope of the services. Your Personal Information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent. As measures to prevent use or disclosure beyond the purposes, Personal Information is used or disclosed upon a confirmation of appropriateness by Personal Information Protection Manager. Further, the Company strengthens control activities through self-inspection or internal audit.
3.Compliance with Laws and RegulationsThe Company complies with laws, regulations, guidelines, contracts, internal rules and other norms with regard to Personal Information protection and strives to protect your Personal Information.
4.Continuous ImprovementThe Company continuously reviews and improves the internal rules with regard to Personal Information protection in response to legislations or amendments of laws and regulations relating to Personal Information protection, change of societal circumstances, business partners’ requirements, developments of technologies or business environment, etc.
5.Security Management Measures for Protection of Personal Information
(1) Preventive Measures against Leakage, Loss, Damage etc. of Personal InformationTo prevent accidents such as leakage, loss, damage etc. of Personal Information, the Company appoints Personal Information Protection Manager and establishes the management system for Personal Information and implements strict security measures such as entry and exit management of facilities, security measures on computer systems etc. In addition, the Company trains and supervises the employees to ensure the thoroughness thereof. When outsourcing Personal Information handling works to any third party, the Company strictly selects and supervises such third party.
(2) Corrective Measures against Leakage, Loss, Damage etc. of Personal InformationIn the event that any leakage, loss or damage of Personal Information occurs, the Company promptly takes corrective measures placing top priority on the prevention of spread of damages and strives to determine the causes and implement measures to prevent recurrence. Further, the Company reports the incident information to those who are involved and relevant authorities to the extent necessary. In addition, the Company maintains internal systems such as system recovery procedure, emergency contact network etc.
Phone Number: +81-3-6426-0198
（Operation Hours：10：00～17：00＜closed on Saturday, Sunday, public holidays and new years holidays＞）
Handling of Information on Website
Google Analytics Terms of Service
This website uses “DigiCert Secure Site Pro SSL” from DigiCert, Inc. for the security of registrations or transmissions of Personal Information.
“DigiCert Secure Site Pro SSL” has a function for proving the existence of NOMURA MEDIAS Co., Ltd., the operator of this website, and enables encrypted communication between a web server and a web browser by SSL. This makes registrations and updates of personal data on this website more secure.
The database servers storing members’ Personal Information are strictly managed in the data centers with 24-hour security facilities. Further, access to the data stored in these servers are strictly limited to the Company and limited persons in the operation management company contracted with the Company.