- Christmas Display, JR Nagoya Takashimaya
- Kanmon Projection Mapping, Kitakyushu City
- To-SEEN, Tokyo Metropolitan Government South Observation Deck
- Epson Square Show Room, Marunouchi
- Chibimaruko-chan Land, Amusement Park
- ECOCCOSHOP IKIIKI, Edo Culture Complex, Kanda Myoujin
- Tornado Lab, Nagoya City Science Museum
- Chloé SPRING 2022 COLLECTION ISETAN THE STAGE, Pop-up Store
- New Year Holiday’s Window Display, Matsuya Ginza
- Christmas Display, Omotesando Hills
- S-PAL II LED Vision, Sendai Station
- KIOI WINTER Christmas Display, Tokyo Garden Terrace Kioi-cho
This website (URL: https://www.nomura-medias.co.jp/) (hereinafter referred to as this “Website”) of NOMURA MEDIAS Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) is operated by the Company or its subcontractor.
1．Setting of Hyperlink
- 1-1 Please use “https://www.nomura-medias.co.jp/" as the URL to be hyperlinked and clearly indicate that the website to be hyperlinked is the website of the Company. Please be aware beforehand that the Company may change the URL to be hyperlinked or discontinue the operation.
- 1-2 We will refuse the setting of hyperlinks that will damage the Company’s credibility.
- 1-3 Please note that the contents of this Website may be changed or removed without prior notice.
2．Intellectual Property Right
2-1 The intellectual property rights relating to all the contents displayed on this Website are the properties of the Company and/or its licensor. Therefore, any unauthorized use or reproduction of any of the contents on this Website is prohibited in principle. However, you may reproduce whole or part of the materials of this Website only if all the following conditions are satisfied.
The purpose of the material use shall be not for profit and completely only for private use (meaning “private use” as provided for in Article 30 of the Copyright Act of Japan). The copyright or other proprietary notices indicated in the original material shall be included in all copies of such original material.
- 2-2 All the rights to the trademarks used on this Website are the properties of the Company or its associated company (meaning “associated company” as provided for in paragraph (8) of Article 8 in Regulation on Terminology, Forms, and Preparation Methods of Financial Statements) or used based on license or other legitimate authorization, and any unauthorized use or reproduction of these is prohibited.
- 2-1 The intellectual property rights relating to all the contents displayed on this Website are the properties of the Company and/or its licensor. Therefore, any unauthorized use or reproduction of any of the contents on this Website is prohibited in principle. However, you may reproduce whole or part of the materials of this Website only if all the following conditions are satisfied.
3. Prohibited Matters
3-1 When using this Website, you are prohibited from the following acts:
- 1) Acts that infringe or may infringe on the property or privacy etc. of the Company or any third party;
- 2) Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to the Company or any third party;
- 3) Acts that are or may be offensive to public policy;
- 4) Criminal acts or acts linked to criminal acts or acts that may be criminal or be linked to criminal acts;
- 5) Sales activities or acts with profitable purpose or acts in preparation for such activities or acts;
- 6) Acts of declaring or submitting false information such as registering another person’s email address etc.;
- 7) Acts that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses;
- 8) Other acts that violate or may violate laws statutes or ordinances; and
- 9) Other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company.
- 3-2 When finding any of the above-mentioned prohibited acts, the Company may delete all or part of them without prior notice, however, the Company does not have any obligation whatsoever to constantly monitor this Website.
- 3-1 When using this Website, you are prohibited from the following acts:
The Company shall not be liable for any trouble, loss or damage resulting from the information displayed on this Website or from use of this Website.
4-1. Use of InformationThe information displayed on this Website is made for the services provided by the Company or its subcontractors and is not information source for investment decisions, etc. The Company endeavors to provide information that is up-to-date and optimal, however, does not warrant its accuracy or integrity. Therefore, the Company shall not be liable for any result arising from using information on this Website.
4-2. Use of Third Part’s WebsiteThe Company is not responsible for any website of any third party other than the Company available on this Website. This Website may be hyperlinked by other website, however, this does not mean that the Company recommends such website and the Company is not responsible for the contents or use of such website.
4-3. Change of Contents and Suspension of OperationAny information displayed on this Website may be changed or amended without prior notice. In addition, please be aware beforehand that the operation of this Website may be suspended or discontinued without prior notice. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any change of information or suspension or discontinuance of this Website.
5. Recommended System Environment for Use
To comfortably use this Website, we recommend the environment described below. Google Chrome the newest version / Safari the newest version / Microsoft Edge the newest version / Firefox the newest version
6.Governing Law and Agreed Jurisdiction